What’s been going on: September 2019
Oct 3rd 2019
- Our CEO Ralph Harreiter held a talk at “Steirischer Exporttag”. There, he shared his experiences with expanding into the US market and what Parkside has learned with that ambition.
- One of our developers and certified Google Developer Expert, Juan Herrera, is always touring the world as a preacher of the teachings of Angular, this time in Linz and in Vienna.
- Andreas Jaritz, VP of Client Solutions, had the pleasure of participating on the panel at the Product & Design Meetup of Santa Barbara’s Lean Startup Circle. Together with a great host of experts, he shared his thoughts and experiences about product development, user experience and working on the intersection of product and design.
- We are very glad that our new Yoga lessons are a great success among our staff and are looking forward to more sessions!
- It is quite extraordinary to count so many athletes to our number, two of which, Thomas Kaufmann & Benedikt Kienleitner, participated in the Schöckel Classic duathlon.
- Similarly, in this year’s Social Business Run, Parkside was represented by a phenomenal turnout of runners who finished 3rd and 4th places in various teams. We would like to thank Michael Brodacz-Geier, Ahad Dastbelaraki, Ondřej Hanel, Juan Herrera, Daniel Rune Jensen, Thomas Kaufmann, Benedikt Kienleitner, Christina Konlechner, Urszula Małecka, Alexandra Pernstich, Manuela Prevedel, Michaela Puntigam, Martin Schlögl, Nebojša Simić, Marc Slavec, Michael Stifter and Bernat Zaragoza. Congratulations!
- Two of our designers, Clemens Kupsch and José Rodríguez, were enjoying the already autumnal sun in a week-long trip to California for their work at LinkedIn.