What’s been going on: October 2019
Nov 4th 2019
- Marc Slavec, Julia Viehberger and Daniel Fritzsch were invited to the TU Graz to hold presentations on various topics in the world of IT, e.g. how well university life prepares one for actual jobs in the field, how to maintain a healthy feedback culture and more.
- Design Lead Clemens Posch gave a talk at the World Usability Conference in Graz and provided valuable insights into the challenges of modern design operations and how these are structured at Parkside.
- We were thrilled to host a JS Meetup here at Parkside on October 8th. Thanks to the tireless efforts of our developer Michael Stifter, the meetup was a great success and we’d like to thank each and everyone who attended!
- Urszula Małecka, Ahad Dastbelaraki, Michael Stifter and Nina Thonegg were happy to spread the glad tidings of Parkside joy at the job fair this year at FH Hagenberg.
- It is our pleasure to announce two new arrivals at the company: Jan Ignatijev as UX Designer and Moritz Wiesinger as Frontend Developer. Prior to joining, Moritz had already collaborated with us for his master thesis, so we’re happy to welcome him back.
- Sprints, backlogs, retros: These are just some of the terms flung at our team leads and project managers in an external two-day Scrum Product Owner workshop, where they could gain a deeper understanding of the PO role in agile processes.