Backend Developer (f/m/x)
Full- or part-time (min. 30h)
- As our next Backend Developer, you play a major role in creating, developing and testing back-end applications as well as APIs for top brands.
- Actively participate and take ownership throughout the whole development process
- Closely cooperate with the frontend developers, project managers, and QA
- Check out what our team has worked on before
- Relevant experience in backend and API development or educational background in related fields
- Excellent command of either Node.js, Java, .Net, PHP or Python
- Experience with creating database schemas for MySQL, MSSQL or Postgres
- Good command of software architecture, automated testing and design of REST APIs
- Nice to have: experience with NestJS or other modern backend frameworks, NoSQL databases, Elasticsearch, DevOps, containerization and Kubernetes
- Enthusiasm for user experience and a detail-oriented, quality-focussed work style
- Motivation and passion for learning new things and honing your skills
- You don’t speak German? No big deal, English is our main language
What you get
- Variety & Challenges: work on challenging projects for top brands across various industries like EdTech, FinTech, Aviation, etc.
- Better together & with a smile: an international and highly skilled team of colleagues from more than 20 countries here to welcome you from day one
- Professional & personal growth: continuously improve your skills with our in-house Parkside Academy and your favorite conferences
- Tech stack: work with state-of-the-art technologies and development devices
- Relocation: we'll handle the work permit process (RWR card), cover travel expenses and help out as much as we can
- Minimum monthly gross salary: € 2,800 (14 times per year, based on 38,5h/week, no all-in contract). However, we always ensure to offer a competitive salary adjusted to your qualifications and experience.
- Get to know more about #theparksideoflife on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram
Join our team!
Submit your resume and motivational letter below. Once you have submitted, we will carefully review your application and get back to you as soon as possible.