Business Development & Sales Manager (f/m/x)
Full- or part-time (min. 30h)
- Our clients want to harness our expertise in order to become leading brands in their domain or to significantly increase their market share with technological innovations and digital excellence. We are relied upon to provide high-quality services and consulting expertise in product development, UX/UI design and software development. As our next Business Development Manager, it is your responsibility to establish contact with such clients.
- Identify and coordinate new business opportunities (e.g. new events)
- Generate and qualify leads at events and through other networking activities
- Present Parkside to potential new clients and lead workshops with prospective clients
- Help our clients to understand how we successfully implement software
- Coordinate and lead the ‘closing team’
- Contracting (NDA, MSA, SOW and offers) by arrangement with our legal advisor
- Price negotiation and completion of contracts (‘always be closing’)
- Strategic account management and internal client representation
- A passion for the digital world (particularly software development, design and product development) and evaluating current tech trends from a business perspective
- An open and engaging personality that allows you to easily establish contact with stakeholders of potential clients and thereby generate leads
- Enthusiasm for developing creative and innovative strategies for client acquisition
- Experience in creating and holding company and project presentations with corresponding tools
- Holding complex discussions with prospective clients does not intimidate you (e.g. about budget, hourly rates, etc.)
- You speak both German and English fluently
What you get
- You have the opportunity to conduct innovative business development working closely together with management and developers
- Better together & with a smile: an international and highly skilled team of colleagues from more than 20 countries here to welcome you from day one
- Professional & personal growth: continuously improve your skills with our in-house Parkside Academy and your favorite conferences
- Ownership & respect: it's highly valued to take ownership and you don't need a certain title or status to be heard
- Monthly gross salary: from € 4,000. Your actual salary depends on your experience and qualifications.
- Get to know more about #theparksideoflife on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram
Join our team!
Submit your resume and motivational letter below. Once you have submitted, we will carefully review your application and get back to you as soon as possible.