Content Marketing Specialist (f/m/x)
- As our next Content Marketing Specialist, you are responsible for the creation and distribution of content for our website, social media and print as well as the conception and realization of online campaigns in line with our content strategy. Your contribution will help improve the visibility of Parkside and bring the lead generation to the next level:
- You handle the entire content creation process independently and creatively: from brainstorming & conception to the distribution of target group-specific content in the form of text, images, videos, podcasts, etc.
- You manage our different marketing channels and fill them with content (website, social media, print)
- You plan and coordinate our our multi-channel campaigns as well as the budget & take care of their execution
- You continuously update and develop the Parkside website (including landing pages) and thus lay the foundation for effective lead generation
- You plan, coordinate and implement SEO measures (OnPage and OffPage optimization) based on relevant KPIs/metrics
- You work closely with internal colleagues and external SEO/SEA agencies
- Check out what our team has worked on before
- Several years of relevant experience in marketing, content marketing and/or online marketing, ideally in a B2B context
- Experience in preparing technically complex topics for specific target groups
- Excellent German and English skills, particularly in writing
- Experience in the application of current CM systems (WordPress) and Google tools (Analytics, etc.), social ad platforms would be an advantage
- Strong & proactive communication and reliability
- Independent handling and clean completion of projects
- Structured and quality-oriented working style
What you get
- Variety & Challenge: bring your creativity to the diverse world of digital product development and communicate the expertise of your future colleagues to the public
- Better together & with a smile: an international and highly skilled team of colleagues from more than 20 countries here to welcome you from day one
- Professional & personal growth: continuously improve your skills with our in-house Parkside Academy and your favorite conferences
- Ownership & respect: it's highly valued to take ownership and you don't need a certain title or status to be heard
- Employment status: A long-term employment (full-time or part-time, at least 30 hours/week) with flexitime and compensatory time off
- Minimum monthly gross salary: € 2,800 (14 times per year, based on 38,5h/week, no all-in contract). However, we always ensure to offer a competitive salary adjusted to your qualifications and experience.
- Get to know more about #theparksideoflife on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram
Full- or part-time (min. 30h)
Join our team!
Submit your resume and motivational letter below. Once you have submitted, we will carefully review your application and get back to you as soon as possible. Due to the holiday season we kindly ask you for a little bit of patience. We are looking forward to meeting you!