Digital Product & Performance Manager (f/m/x)
Full- or part-time (min. 30h)
- As our new Digital Product & Performance Manager (f/m/x) you play a major role in successfully implementing agile software projects while keeping a special focus on performance marketing and conversion optimization of the digital product. By collaborating closely with the client, you help him to become a market leader.
- Conceptualize a client’s product by working out concrete requirements in workshops while keeping the user perspective and budgetary considerations in mind
- Define and prioritize user stories and maintaining the product backlog
- Develop digital omnichannel strategies to improve the visibility & discoverability of the digital product
- Identify, monitor and continuously improve relevant digital KPIs
- Promote product improvements based on metrics, data, tests and findings from the market
- Relevant experience as Product Owner, Project Manager or similar
- Knowledge in digital marketing, online and performance marketing and / or conversion optimization
- You prefer a direct and open style of communication and deal with clients on an equal footing
- Ability and passion to create and analyze quantitative data reports and KPIs
- Nice to have: technical background, basic knowledge of web development technologies
- Motivation and passion for learning new things and honing your skills
- You speak both German and English fluently
What you get
- Create a direct impact: You have the opportunity to shape the digital products of tomorrow and be a main driver of their success.
- Ownership & respect: it's highly valued to take ownership and you don't need a certain title or status to be heard
- Better together & with a smile: an international and highly skilled team of colleagues from more than 20 countries here to welcome you from day one
- Professional & personal growth: continuously improve your skills with our in-house Parkside Academy and your favorite conferences
- Employment status: a long-term employment (full-time or part-time, at least 30 hours/week) with flexitime and compensatory time off
- Minimum monthly gross salary: € 3,500 (14 times per year, based on 38,5h/week, no all-in contract). However, we always ensure to offer a competitive salary adjusted to your qualifications and experience.
- Get to know more about #theparksideoflife on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram
Join our team!
Submit your resume and motivational letter below. Once you have submitted, we will carefully review your application and get back to you as soon as possible.