Full Stack Developer (f/m/x)
Full- or part-time (min. 30h)
- As our next Full Stack Developer, you play a major role in creating, developing and testing frontend and backend applications as well as APIs for top brands.
- Evaluate and decide on libraries and frameworks
- Actively participate and take ownership throughout the whole development process
- Closely cooperate with the designers, project managers and QA
- Check out what our team has worked on before
- Relevant experience in frontend, backend and API development or educational background in related fields
- Good command of software architecture, designing database schemas as well as automated testing and REST APIs
- Nice to have: NoSQL, modern frontend and backend frameworks / experience with containerization, Docker and Kubernetes
- Enthusiasm for user experience and a detail-oriented, quality-focussed work style
- Motivation and passion for learning new things and honing your skills
- You don’t speak German? No big deal, English is our main language
What you get
- Variety & challenges: work on challenging projects for top brands across various industries like EdTech, FinTech, Aviation, etc.
- Better together & with a smile: an international and highly skilled team of colleagues from more than 20 countries here to welcome you from day one
- Professional & personal growth: continuously improve your skills with our in-house Parkside Academy and your favorite conferences
- Tech stack: work with state-of-the-art technologies and development devices
- Relocation: we'll handle the work permit process (RWR card), cover travel expenses and help out as much as we can
- Minimum monthly gross salary: € 2,800 (14 times per year, based on 38,5h/week, no all-in contract). However, we always ensure to offer a competitive salary adjusted to your qualifications and experience.
- Get to know more about #theparksideoflife on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram
Join our team!
Submit your resume and motivational letter below. Once you have submitted, we will carefully review your application and get back to you as soon as possible.