Head of Marketing & PR (f/m/x)
Full- or part-time (min. 30h)
- As our future Head of Marketing & PR, you coordinate the company-wide planning, development and realization of content for our channels of communication at home and abroad.
- Develop an international and holistic communication strategy together with management, business development and HR
- Devise a multi-channel content strategy
- Collaborate closely with different departments concerning content
- Coordinate the creation of content with our copywriter and design department
- Strategic content distribution
- Draw up budgets
- Define and evaluate KPIs and create reports
- Make use of your network to provide specific media with relevant stories and to establish contact with organizers
- You are the first contact for press and marketing inquiries
- Relevant experience in marketing, PR, communications or educational background in related fields
- Experience in the creation and distribution of content
- Strategic thinking capabilities
- You share our enthusiasm for technology & design
- Great communication skills and assertiveness
- You speak both German and English fluently
What you get
- You have the opportunity to leave your mark by significantly shaping the image of an extraordinary IT company with an international flair.
- Better together & with a smile: an international and highly skilled team of colleagues from more than 20 countries here to welcome you from day one
- Personal & professional growth: continuously improve your skills with our in-house Parkside Academy and your favorite conferences
- Ownership & respect: it's highly valued to take ownership and you don't need a certain title or status to be heard
- Relocation: we'll handle the work permit process (RWR card), cover travel expenses and help out as much as we can
- Employment status: long-term (full-time or part-time, min. 30 hours/week) with flexitime
- Minimum monthly gross salary: € 3,400 (14 times per year, based on 38,5h/week, no all-in contract). However, we always ensure to offer a competitive salary adjusted to your qualifications and experience.
- Get to know more about #theparksideoflife on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram
Join our team!
Submit your resume and a motivational letter here to highlight your experience and qualifications. Once you have submitted, we will carefully review your application and get back to you as soon as possible.