In this role you are the go-to person for all people at Parkside Porto, driving talent acquisition, people happiness and labor law related topics to support our scaling organization.
- You win candidates for Parkside through personal and individual approaches (Active Sourcing)
- You oversee the entire candidate journey from the job advertisement to the closing of the contract
- You actively implement the global HR strategy and all local initiatives in coordination with the HR and leadership team
- Be responsible for a smooth on- and offboarding process for all people in Porto
- Act as a go-to person for all colleagues in Porto for HR related issues
- Drive the creation, implementation and management of new HR initiatives to foster culture and people happiness (e.g. local perks and benefits, health promotion measures, etc.)
- Act as internal consultant in any labor-law related matter
- You have extensive experience working in an HR role and a related educational background
- A track record in (active) sourcing and hiring technical talent
- Hands-on mentality with a structured, analytical & solution oriented approach
- You are a strong communicator and bring a positive attitude to support candidates along the entire candidate journey
- A service-oriented mindset to support both to our candidates and employees
- You’re able to prioritize well and adapt flexibly to changing demands in a fast paced environment
- You aren’t fluent in Portuguese? No problem, English is our main language!
What you get
- You can’t spell HeRo with HR. You work closely with the existing HR team in Graz, Austria, so that you can also develop further in other HR topics
- Better together & with a smile: an international and highly skilled team consisting of people from more than 20 different countries welcomes you from day one
- We are ever-evolving and so are you. A formalized bi-annual feedback process, individual development plans, pulse checks, sparring partners and extensive learning opportunities within our in-house Parkside Academy, and your favorite conference make sure that we grow together
- While we are happy to meet you in the office once a week, it’s up to you to work remotely any other day
- Health is not just the absence of disease. We cover your health insurance 100 percent
- Diversity: we’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities no matter your gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, colour, disability, or place of origin
- Looking for all the hidden fringe benefits? Find them here ;-)
- Get to know more about #theparksideoflife on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram
Submit your resume and motivational letter below. Once you have submitted, we will carefully review your application and get back to you as soon as possible.
We are looking forward to meeting you!