As our next Senior Backend Developer, you play a major role in creating and developing back-end applications as well as APIs.
- Develop software in an agile environment with state-of-the-art frameworks like NestJS
- Actively participate and take ownership throughout the whole development process
- Lead and make software architecture, system and technology decisions together with the team
- Develop backend components in conjunction with the underlying database
- Develop REST & GraphQL API’s by utilizing a modern framework
- Setup and maintain a search index to ensure an appropriate search experience
- Create fully automated tests for the features you develop
- Closely cooperate with the frontend developers and the design team
- Help juniors in their development and bring technical know-how into the team
- Check out what our team has worked on before
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in backend and API development and educational background in related fields
- Excellent command of relational and non-relational databases
- Good command of software architecture, automated testing and design of REST APIs
- Nice-to-have: GraphQL, DevOps, containerization and Kubernetes
- Enthusiasm for User Experience (usability, accessibility) and a detail-oriented, quality-focused work style
- Motivation and passion for learning new things and honing your skills
- You don’t speak neither German nor Portuguese? No big deal, English is our main language
What you get
- Variety & Challenge: work on challenging projects for top brands across various industries like EdTech, FinTech, Aviation, etc.
- Tech stack: work with state-of-the-art technologies and devices
- Better together & with a smile: an international and highly skilled team consisting of people from more than 20 different countries welcomes you from day one
- We are ever-evolving and so are you. A formalized bi-annual feedback process, individual development plans, pulse checks, sparring partners and extensive learning opportunities within our in-house Parkside Academy, and your favorite conference make sure that we grow together
- While we are happy to meet you in the office once a week, it’s up to you to work remotely any other day
- Health is not just the absence of disease. We cover your health insurance 100 percent
- Diversity: we’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities no matter your gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, colour, disability, or place of origin
- Looking for all the hidden fringe benefits? Find them here ;-)
- Get to know more about #theparksideoflife on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram
Submit your resume and motivational letter below. Once you have submitted it, we will carefully review your application and get back to you as soon as possible.
We are looking forward to meeting you.