Internship – Full Stack Developer (2-4 month, f/m/x)
- During your internship, you will have the same responsibilities as our engineers, but don’t worry — you will not be thrown in at the deep end. Depending on the duration of your internship, you will be working on several projects. In addition, a mentor will support you in accomplishing your tasks to make your learning experience the best it can be.
- You develop and test web applications, their related databases and APIs together with your colleagues and with a focus on user experience
- You actively participate and take ownership throughout the whole development process
- You closely cooperate with the designers, project managers, and QA
- Check out what our team has worked on before and what experience our interns have gained in 2019
- An ongoing program of study at a university or technical college with an emphasis on computer science or software engineering
- First experiences with REST APIs and relational databases
- Basic know-how of backend frameworks and unit tests
- Nice-to-have: LESS/SASS, Docker and Kubernetes, NoSQL
- Enthusiasm for user experience and a detail-oriented, quality-focussed work style
- Motivation and passion for learning new things and honing your skills
- You don’t speak German? No big deal, English is our main language
What you get
- Variety & challenges: You get an insight into different projects and teams and work on your own project in parallel
- Better together & with a smile: an international and highly skilled team of colleagues from more than 20 countries here to welcome you from day one
- Professional & personal growth: continuously improve your skills with our in-house Parkside Academy and your favorite conferences
- Focus: strong commitment to design, usability and quality
- Tech stack: work with state-of-the-art technologies and development devices
- Minimum monthly gross salary: € 2,400 (14 times per year, based on 38,5h/week, no all-in contract). However, we always ensure to offer a competitive salary adjusted to your qualifications and experience.
- Get to know more about #theparksideoflife on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram
Join our team!
Submit your resume and motivational letter below. Once you have submitted, we will carefully review your application and get back to you as soon as possible.