(Junior) UX Designer (f/m)
Full- or part-time (min. 30h)
- As a (Junior) UX Designer at Parkside, you play a major role in conceptualizing the user experience of our challenging projects. Your mission will be to improve the user experience for users on the web, iOS, and Android. You will be working closely together with our experienced team of developers to bring our clients’ products to the next level
- Together with the design team, you create innovative UX concepts and solutions
- You conduct user research, heuristic evaluations and expert reviews and identify UX flaws
- You translate the information gathered into wireframes, prototypes and persona sheets
- You present and argue your results in the project team
- You continually engage with the development team and learn how your design decisions affect the implementation and the user
WHAT WE EXPECT
- Relevant educational background or professional experience in the field of UX design, information design, interaction design, etc.
- Avid interest in human-computer interaction
- Knowledge of different design and prototyping tools
- You are fluent in English, German is a plus
- Conscientious and organized working style as well as initiative
- Motivation, passion and the willingness to further hone your skills
WHAT YOU GET
- The opportunity to learn different UX methods and processes and develop an eye for the big picture
- Work with highly skilled colleagues: check out our latest Design Award here
- No monotony: you work on diverse and complex projects in different industries like EdTech, FinTech, AI, etc.
- Continuously improve your skills via the Parkside Academy and UX / design conferences (e.g. Awwwards Conference, World Usability Congress)
- Help with relocation: we’ll handle your work permit process (RWR card) and travel expenses as well as any questions you may have
- A long-term employment (full-time or part-time, min. 30 hours/week) with flexible working times and compensatory time-off
- Your monthly gross salary will be around € 2.600 to € 3.300– (14 times per year, based on 38,5h/week, no All-In) depending on your qualifications and experience
- Gain more insights into Parkside culture here
Join our team!
Submit your resume, motivational letter and portfolio here outlining your experience and qualifications. We will carefully review your application and come back to you as soon as possible.