- You analyse the technical requirements of our clients and define the appropriate project setup and software & system architecture
- You support multiple teams with the most challenging problems in frontend and backend development
- You are a sparring partner and coach for your colleagues
- You cooperate closely with designers, project managers, QA and BizDev colleagues
- You actively identify the latest technology trends and are significantly involved in strategic technology decisions for the entire company
- Check out what our team has worked on before
- Several years of relevant experience in designing software architectures and educational background in related fields
- Good command of frontend and backend development as well as secure handling of web technologies
- Experience in designing API and database schemas as well as automated testing
- Knowledge of system architecture, containerization (Docker) and Kubernetes
- You prefer a direct and open style of communication and deal with clients on an equal footing
- Enthusiasm for user experience and a detail-oriented, quality-focussed work style
- Motivation and passion for learning new things and honing your skills
- You speak both German and English fluently
What you get
- Variety & challenge: work on challenging projects for top brands across various industries like EdTech, FinTech, Aviation, etc.
- Tech stack: work with state-of-the-art technologies and devices
- Better together & with a smile: an international and highly skilled team consisting of people from more than 20 different countries welcomes you from day one
- We are ever-evolving and so are you. A formalized bi-annual feedback process, individual development plans, pulse checks, sparring partners and extensive learning opportunities within our in-house Parkside Academy, and your favorite conference make sure that we grow together
- While we are happy to meet you in the office once a week, it’s up to you to work remotely any other day
- Diversity: we’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities no matter your gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, colour, disability, or place of origin
- Minimum monthly gross salary: € 4,500 (14 times per year, based on 38,5h/week, no all-in contract). However, we always ensure to offer a competitive salary adjusted to your qualifications and experience.
- Looking for all the hidden fringe benefits? Find them here ;-)
We are looking forward to meeting you!