As our next Lead Software Developer (f/m/x) you plan, design and coordinate the development of our clients' digital products and thus play a major role in making the project a success. You have the opportunity to develop concepts independently and try out and work with the latest technologies.
- You analyse the technical requirements of our clients and define the appropriate project setup and software & system architecture
- You support multiple teams with the most challenging problems in frontend and backend development
- You are a sparring partner and coach for your colleagues
- You cooperate closely with designers, project managers, QA and BizDev colleagues
- You actively identify the latest technology trends and are significantly involved in strategic technology decisions for the entire company
- Check out what our team has worked on before
- Several years of relevant experience in designing software architectures and educational background in related fields
- Good command of frontend and backend development as well as secure handling of web technologies
- Experience in designing API and database schemas as well as automated testing
- Knowledge of system architecture, containerization (Docker) and Kubernetes
- You prefer a direct and open style of communication and deal with clients on an equal footing
- Enthusiasm for user experience and a detail-oriented, quality-focussed work style
- Motivation and passion for learning new things and honing your skills
- You speak both Portuguese and English fluently
- Variety & Challenge: work on challenging projects for top brands across various industries like EdTech, FinTech, Aviation, etc.
- Tech stack: work with state-of-the-art technologies and devices
- Better together & with a smile: an international and highly skilled team consisting of people from more than 20 different countries welcomes you from day one
What you get
- We are ever-evolving and so are you. A formalized bi-annual feedback process, individual development plans, pulse checks, sparring partners and extensive learning opportunities within our in-house Parkside Academy, and your favorite conference make sure that we grow together
- While we are happy to meet you in the office once a week, it’s up to you to work remotely any other day
- Health is not just the absence of disease. We cover your health insurance 100 percent
- Diversity: we’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities no matter your gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, colour, disability, or place of origin
- Looking for all the hidden fringe benefits? Find them here ;-)
- Get to know more about #theparksideoflife on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram
Submit your resume and motivational letter below. Once you have submitted it, we will carefully review your application and get back to you as soon as possible.
We are looking forward to meeting you.