Mobile Developer iOS/Android (f/m/x)
Full- or part-time (min. 30h)
- As our next Mobile Developer, you are responsible for developing and optimizing native apps for iOS or Android.
- Actively participate in the whole development process from conceptualization and architecture to development, optimization of new features as well as code reviews
- Closely cooperate with designers, project managers, QA and other development teams
- Check out what our team has worked on before
- Relevant experience in iOS or Android development or educational background in related fields
- Good command of Swift / Objective C or Java
- Nice to have for iOS: Moya/Alamofire, Purelayout, Snapkit, RxSwift, XCUITesting
- Nice to have for Android: Kotlin, Dagger2, OkHttp, RxJava, Retrofit, Support Libraries, Mockito, Espresso
- Enthusiasm for user experience and a detail-oriented, quality-focussed work style
- Motivation and passion for learning new things and honing your skills
- You don’t speak German? No big deal, English is our main language
What you get
- Variety & challenges: work on challenging projects for top brands across various industries like EdTech, FinTech, Aviation, etc.
- Better together & with a smile: an international and highly skilled team of colleagues from more than 20 countries here to welcome you from day one
- Professional & personal growth: continuously improve your skills with our in-house Parkside Academy and your favorite conferences
- Tech stack: work with state-of-the-art technologies and development devices
- Relocation: we'll handle the work permit process (RWR card), cover travel expenses and help out as much as we can
- Minimum monthly gross salary: € 2,800 (14 times per year, based on 38,5h/week, no all-in contract). However, we always ensure to offer a competitive salary adjusted to your qualifications and experience.
- Get to know more about #theparksideoflife on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram
Join our team!
Submit your resume and motivational letter below. Once you have submitted, we will carefully review your application and get back to you as soon as possible.