Product Owner (f/m/x)
- As our next Product Owner, you play a major role in successfully implementing agile software projects, working closely with clients and an experienced team of developers and designers.
- Conceptualize a client’s product by working out concrete requirements in workshops while keeping the user perspective and budgetary considerations in mind
- Define and prioritize user stories and maintain the product backlog
- Stay in close contact with the client in order to maximize the product value
- Maintain an intensive exchange with the team responsible for the implementation
- Have an eye on the economic health of the project by preparing and communicating relevant key figures
- Actively contribute to the continual improvement of agile processes
- Check out what our team has worked on before
- Relevant experience as Product Owner, ideally in the areas of web or mobile development
- You are passionate about agile frameworks such as Scrum
- Taking responsibility, behaving in a self-assured manner and spurring progress hands-on come naturally to you
- You prefer a direct and open style of communication and deal with clients on an equal footing
- You detect risks early and take necessary precautions accordingly
- You share our enthusiasm for design & user experience
- You speak both German and English fluently
What you get
- Variety & challenges: work on challenging projects for top brands across various industries like EdTech, FinTech, Aviation, etc.
- Ownership & respect: it's highly valued to take ownership and you don't need a certain title or status to be heard
- Better together & with a smile: an international and highly skilled team of colleagues from more than 20 countries here to welcome you from day one
- Professional & personal growth: continuously improve your skills with our in-house Parkside Academy, Communities of Practice and your favorite conferences
- Work-Life-Balance: Flexible working hours and 2 days/week home office
- Minimum monthly gross salary: € 3,400 (14 times per year, based on 38,5h/week, no all-in contract). However, we always ensure to offer a competitive salary adjusted to your qualifications and experience.
- Get to know more about #theparksideoflife on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram
Full- or part-time (min. 30h)
Join our team!
Submit your resume and a motivational letter here to highlight your experience and qualifications. Once you have submitted, we will carefully review your application and get back to you as soon as possible. We are looking forward to meeting you!