Product Owner (f/m)
Full- or part-time (min. 30h)
We develop and realize web and mobile applications and software solutions for domestic and international clients with a high standard of design, usability, and quality. Besides the DACH-region we focus on the US market and value our clients based in Los Angeles, San Francisco, and Seattle. We operate internationally, but our headquarters are in Graz. Do you want to work with and learn from A-level developers from more than 15 countries? Then join Parkside and grow with us!
- As product owner, you are responsible for the successful implementation of agile software projects. To that end, you will be working closely together with clients as well as an experienced team of developers and designers.
- With the client, you conceive the product by working out concrete requirements in workshops while keeping the user perspective and budgetary considerations in mind
- You define and prioritize user stories and maintain the product backlog
- You stay in close contact with the client in order to maximize the product value
- You maintain an intensive exchange with the team responsible for the implementation
- You actively contribute to the continual improvement of agile processes
WHAT WE EXPECT
- Relevant professional or project experience as product owner, ideally in the areas of web or mobile development
- You are passionate about agile frameworks such as Scrum
- Taking responsibility, behaving in a self-assured manner and spurring progress hands-on come naturally to you
- You prefer a direct and open style of communication and deal with clients on an equal footing
- You detect risks early and take necessary precautions accordingly
- You love developing digital products and share our enthusiasm for design, user experience and a detail-oriented, quality-focussed work style
- You speak German and English fluently
WHAT YOU GET
- Extraordinary projects for domestic and international clients with strong commitment to design, usability, and quality
- Better together & with a smile: an international and highly skilled team consisting of people from more than 15 different countries welcomes you from the first day on
- You work with state-of-the-art technologies, and you can choose your development devices
- A modern office environment in the beautiful university town of Graz known for its Mediterranean flair
- The Parkside Academy as well as participating in conferences (e.g. Fifteen Seconds Festival) gives you the opportunity to continuously improve your skills
- A long-term employment (full-time or part-time, min. 30 hours/week) with flexible working times and compensatory time-off
- Your monthly gross salary will be around € 3,500 to € 4,300 – (based on 38,5h/week, no All-In) depending on your qualifications and experience
- Explore more insights about Parkside and project examples here
Join our team!
Submit your resume and a motivational letter here outlining your experience and qualifications. We will carefully review your application and come back to you as soon as possible.