As our next DevOps Engineer, you are responsible for the development of an ideal IT infrastructure as well as builds and deployments of web applications.
- You drive the development and automation of on-premise and cloud infrastructure services (Docker, Kubernetes)
- You develop CI/CD pipelines and configure development environments on-premise and in the cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP) and support development teams with troubleshooting
- You setup and run production environments and provide operational support
- Check out what our team has worked on before
- Minimum of five years of relevant experience in DevOps, Backend/API development and educational background in related fields
- Excellent command of CI/CD services (e.g. Buildkite, Azure DevOps), Docker, Kubernetes
- Solid knowledge of at least one scripting language, i.e. Bash, Python, Golang or Ruby
- Good understanding of observability (monitoring, logging and tracing)
- You are familiar with Linux servers and find your way around the Terminal
- SecOps/IT-Security is a topic of interest to you and you already have some knowledge of it
- Nice-to-have: Experience with Infrastructure as Code and Configuration Management (i.e. Terraform, Ansible)
- Detail-oriented, quality-focused work style
- Motivation and passion for learning new things and honing your skills
- You don’t speak German? No big deal, English is our main language
What you get
- Variety & Challenge: work on challenging projects for top brands across various industries like EdTech, FinTech, Aviation, etc.
- Tech stack: work with state-of-the-art technologies and devices
- Better together & with a smile: an international and highly skilled team consisting of people from more than 20 different countries welcomes you from day one
- Professional & personal growth: continuously improve your skills with our in-house Parkside Academy and your favorite conferences
- Work-life balance: compensatory time off, flexitime and 2 days/week home office
- Ownership & respect: it's highly valued to take ownership and you don't need a certain title or status to be heard
- Employment status: A long-term employment (full-time or part-time, at least 30 hours/week)
- Relocation: we'll handle the work permit process (RWR card), cover travel expenses and support you wherever we can
- Diversity: we’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities no matter your gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, colour, disability, or place of origin
- Minimum monthly gross salary: € 3,600 (14 times per year, based on 38,5h/week, no all-in contract). However, we always ensure to offer a competitive salary adjusted to your qualifications and experience.
- Get to know more about #theparksideoflife on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram
Submit your resume and motivational letter below. Once you have submitted, we will carefully review your application and get back to you as soon as possible.
We are looking forward to meeting you.