As our next Full Stack Developer (f/m/x), you play a major role in creating, developing and testing (web) frontend and backend applications as well as APIs for top brands.
Actively participate and take ownership throughout the whole development process
Participate in technology decisions
Closely cooperate with the designers, project managers and QA
Help juniors in their development and bring technical know-how into the team
Relevant experience in frontend, backend and API development and educational background in related fields
In-depth experience using a modern frontend framework (Angular, React, Vue.js) as well as a modern backend framework
Great command of software architecture, designing database schemas as well as automated testing and REST APIs
Understanding and practical experience of containerization (Docker), CI/CD pipelines and/or Kubernetes
Good english skills as English is our main language
Nice to have: experience with NestJS, Elasticsearch, .Net and/or Python
Enthusiasm for user experience and a detail-oriented, quality-focussed work style
Motivation and passion for learning new things and honing your skills
What you get
- Variety & challenge: work on challenging projects for top brands across various industries like EdTech, FinTech, Aviation, etc.
- Tech stack: work with state-of-the-art technologies and devices
- Better together & with a smile: an international and highly skilled team consisting of people from more than 20 different countries welcomes you from day one
- We are ever-evolving and so are you. A formalized bi-annual feedback process, individual development plans, pulse checks, sparring partners and extensive learning opportunities within our in-house Parkside Academy, and your favorite conference make sure that we grow together
- While we are happy to meet you in the office once a week, it’s up to you to work remotely any other day
- Diversity: we’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities no matter your gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, color, disability, or place of origin
- Minimum monthly gross salary: € 3.500 (14 times per year, based on 38,5h/week, no all-in contract). However, we always ensure to offer a competitive salary adjusted to your qualifications and experience.
- Looking for all the hidden fringe benefits? Find them here ;-)
We are looking forward to meeting you!