Senior Full Stack Developer (f/m/x)
- As our next Senior Full Stack Developer, you play a major role in creating, developing and testing (web) frontend and backend applications as well as APIs for top brands. You lead projects autonomously and consult the client on an eye to eye level.
- Actively participate and take ownership throughout the whole development process
- Lead and make software architecture and system decisions together with the team
- Participate in technology decisions
- Closely cooperate with the designers, project managers and QA
- Help juniors in their development and bring technical know-how into the team
- Check out what our team has worked on before
- Relevant experience in frontend, backend and API development and educational background in related fields
- Experience using a modern frontend framework (Angular, React, Vue.js) as well as a modern backend framework
- Good command of software architecture, designing database schemas as well as automated testing and REST APIs
- Basic understanding of containerization (Docker) and/or Kubernetes
- Nice to have: experience with NestJS, Elasticsearch, .Net and/or Python
- Enthusiasm for user experience and a detail-oriented, quality-focussed work style
- Motivation and passion for learning new things and honing your skills
- You don’t speak German? No big deal, English is our main language
What you get
- Variety & challenges: work on challenging projects for top brands across various industries like EdTech, FinTech, Aviation, etc.
- Tech stack: work with state-of-the-art technologies and laptops
- Work-Life-Balance: Flexible working hours and 2 days/week home office
- Professional & personal growth: continuously improve your skills with our in-house Parkside Academy, Communities of Practice and your favorite conferences
- Better together & with a smile: an international and highly skilled team of colleagues from more than 20 countries here to welcome you from day one
- Relocation: we'll handle the work permit process (RWR card), cover travel expenses and help out as much as we can
- Minimum monthly gross salary: € 3,400 (14 times per year, based on 38,5h/week, no all-in contract). However, we always ensure to offer a competitive salary adjusted to your qualifications and experience.
- Get to know more about #theparksideoflife on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram
Full- or part-time (min. 30h)
Join our team!
Submit your resume and motivational letter below. Once you have submitted, we will carefully review your application and get back to you as soon as possible. We are looking forward to meeting you!