As our next Senior PHP Backend Developer, you play a major role in creating and developing back-end applications as well as APIs.
- Develop software in an agile environment by using frameworks like Spryker/Laravel
- Actively participate and take ownership throughout the whole development process
- You use BLADE/TWIG as a template engine
- Typescript/Vue.js are part of your day-to-day development tasks
- You create fully automated tests using PHPUnit, Pest & Cypress
- Apply & optimize Docker environments
- You develop Designs using SASS, CSS, Tailwind CSS
- Check out what our team has worked on before
- Relevant experience in backend and API development or educational background in related fields
- Excellent command of PHP, relational and non-relational databases
- Experience with frameworks like Spryker/Shopware 6 or experience with Laravel/Symfony/Zend
- SOLID-principles, Clean Code, Separation of Concerns and Design Patterns are not new to you
- Nice to have: experience with containerization/Docker, ElasticSearch and Wordpress
- Enthusiasm for User Experience (usability, accessibility) and a detail-oriented, quality-focused work style
- Motivation and passion for learning new things and honing your skills
- You don’t speak Portuguese? No big deal, English is our main language
What you get
- Variety & Challenge: work on challenging projects for top brands across various industries like EdTech, FinTech, Aviation, etc.
- Tech stack: work with state-of-the-art technologies and devices
- Better together & with a smile: an international and highly skilled team consisting of people from more than 20 different countries welcomes you from day one
- We are ever-evolving and so are you. A formalized bi-annual feedback process, individual development plans, pulse checks, sparring partners and extensive learning opportunities within our in-house Parkside Academy, and your favorite conference make sure that we grow together
- While we are happy to meet you in the office once a week, it’s up to you to work remotely any other day
- Health is not just the absence of disease. We cover your health insurance 100 percent
- Diversity: we’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities no matter your gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, colour, disability, or place of origin
- Looking for all the hidden fringe benefits? Find them here ;-)
- Get to know more about #theparksideoflife on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram
Submit your resume and motivational letter below.
Once you have submitted, we will carefully review your application and get back to you as soon as possible.