As our next Senior Backend Developer, you play a major role in creating and developing e-commerce applications as well as APIs.
- Develop e-commerce software in an agile environment by using Frameworks like Spryker
- Actively participate and take ownership throughout the whole development process
- You use TWIG as as a template engine & SASS/CSS for styling
- Lead and make software architecture, system and technology decisions together with the team
- Interface development, especially to third party systems like PIM & ERP
- Create fully automated tests for the features you develop using Codeception & Cypress
- Help juniors in their development and bring technical know-how into the team
- Check out what our team has worked on before
- Minimum of five years of relevant experience in PHP development
- Excellent command of Spryker/Shopware 6 or experience with Zend/Symfony/Laravel
- SOLID-principles, Clean Code, Separation of Concerns and Design Patterns are not new to you
- Experience with automated testing using Selenium, Cypress or Codeception
- Nice to have: experience with containerization/Docker & ElasticSearch
- Enthusiasm for user experience and a detail-oriented, quality-focussed work style
- Motivation and passion for learning new things and honing your skills
- You don’t speak Portuguese? No big deal, English is our main language
What you get
- Variety & Challenge: work on challenging projects for top brands across various industries like EdTech, FinTech, Aviation, etc.
- Tech stack: work with state-of-the-art technologies and devices
- Better together & with a smile: an international and highly skilled team consisting of people from more than 20 different countries welcomes you from day one
- We are ever-evolving and so are you. A formalized bi-annual feedback process, individual development plans, pulse checks, sparring partners and extensive learning opportunities within our in-house Parkside Academy, and your favorite conference make sure that we grow together
- While we are happy to meet you in the office once a week, it’s up to you to work remotely any other day
- Health is not just the absence of disease. We cover your health insurance 100 percent
- Diversity: we’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities no matter your gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, colour, disability, or place of origin
- Looking for all the hidden fringe benefits? Find them here ;-)
- Get to know more about #theparksideoflife on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram
Submit your resume and motivational letter below.
Once you have submitted, we will carefully review your application and get back to you as soon as possible.