- Conceptualize a client’s product by working out concrete requirements in workshops while keeping the user perspective and budgetary considerations in mind
- Define and prioritize user stories and maintain the product backlog
- Stay in close contact with the client in order to maximize the product value
- Maintain an intensive exchange with the team responsible for the implementation
- Have an eye on the economic health of the project by preparing and communicating relevant key figures
- Actively contribute to the continual improvement of agile processes
- Check out what our team has worked on before
- Relevant experience as Product Owner and Agile Project Manager, ideally in the areas of web or mobile development
- You are passionate about agile frameworks such as Scrum
- Taking responsibility, behaving in a self-assured manner and spurring progress hands-on come naturally to you
- You prefer a direct and open style of communication and deal with clients on an equal footing
- You detect risks early and take necessary precautions accordingly
- You share our enthusiasm for design & user experience
- You speak both German and English fluently
What you get
- Variety & challenge: work on challenging projects for top brands across various industries like EdTech, FinTech, Aviation, etc.
- Tech stack: work with state-of-the-art technologies and devices
- Better together & with a smile: an international and highly skilled team consisting of people from more than 20 different countries welcomes you from day one
- We are ever-evolving and so are you. A formalized bi-annual feedback process, individual development plans, pulse checks, sparring partners and extensive learning opportunities within our in-house Parkside Academy, and your favorite conference make sure that we grow together
- While we are happy to meet you in the office once a week, it’s up to you to work remotely any other day
- Diversity: we’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities no matter your gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, colour, disability, or place of origin
- Minimum monthly gross salary: € 3,400 (14 times per year, based on 38,5h/week, no all-in contract). However, we always ensure to offer a competitive salary adjusted to your qualifications and experience.
- Looking for all the hidden fringe benefits? Find them here ;-)
We are looking forward to meeting you!