We are seeking a Senior Sales Consultant Data Science who will play a pivotal role in bridging the gap between our clients and our outstanding services in Software Development, UX/UI design, and Data Science. In this role, you will empower our clients to achieve success by harnessing the power of Data Science.
- New Business Development: Spearhead the acquisition of new clients seeking data science services.
- Prospect Generation: Utilize your extensive network and attend conferences, panels, and networking events to identify potential clients.
- Service Portfolio Enhancement: Contribute to shaping our current service offerings and positioning in the market.
- Project Leadership: Lead consulting projects and scoping workshops to deliver tailored solutions to our clients. Your focus will be on prioritizing use cases according to their specific business needs.
- You prioritize use cases based on business needs
- Collaboration: Collaborate closely with our Data Science and Customer Success Team to ensure seamless client experiences.
- A proven track record in consulting and solution sales within the AI/Data Science field.
- Deep understanding of process Data Science, Data Engineering and Machine Learning.
- An existing network of potential Data/AI prospects.
- Strong business acumen and strategic thinking skills.
- Exceptional negotiation and presentation abilities.
- Nice to have: an educational background in Mathematics, Physics, IT or Engineering
- Fluency in both German and English.
What you get
- Variety & challenge: work on challenging projects for top brands across various industries like EdTech, FinTech, Aviation, etc.
- Tech stack: work with state-of-the-art technologies and devices
- Better together & with a smile: an international and highly skilled team consisting of people from more than 20 different countries welcomes you from day one
- We are ever-evolving and so are you. A formalized bi-annual feedback process, individual development plans, pulse checks, sparring partners and extensive learning opportunities within our in-house Parkside Academy, and your favorite conference make sure that we grow together
- While we are happy to meet you in the office once a week, it’s up to you to work remotely any other day
- Diversity: we’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities no matter your gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, color, disability, or place of origin
- Minimum monthly gross salary: € 4,300 (14 times per year, based on 38,5h/week, All-in contract). However, we always ensure to offer a competitive salary adjusted to your qualifications and experience.
- Looking for all the hidden fringe benefits? Find them here ;-)
We are looking forward to meeting you!