Senior UX Designer (f/m/x)
Full- or part-time (min. 30h)
- As our next Senior UX Designer, you play a major role in conceptualizing the user experience and design of our challenging projects. Your mission will be to improve the user experience for users on the web, iOS and Android. You will be working closely together with our experienced team of developers to bring our clients’ products to the next level.
- Create user experiences that clearly communicate our UX strategy and fulfill client and user requirements (personas, information architecture, user stories, etc.)
- Present and debate design decisions with clients and product owners based on data-driven research
- Facilitate workshops with the client
- Define, plan and participate in ongoing user research and usability test evaluations
- Collaborate closely with the client, product owners and designers
- Coordinate efficient UX design workflows
- Create prototypes for clients
- Help to elevate the design team by contributing new UX technologies and processes
- Check out what our team has worked on before
- Several years of experience in creating large-scale mobile and web applications, preferably for international clients
- Proven experience leading UX on projects with an exceptional portfolio showcasing innovative design solutions
- Experienced in using data to conduct UX decisions
- High degree of proficiency in a variety of design and prototyping tools
- You are able to prototype and share ideas quickly with pen and paper
- You have cross-platform design experience (web, mobile)
- Detail-oriented, quality-focussed work style
- You don’t speak German? No big deal, English is our main language
What you get
- The field of UX is a crucial part of our design process and highly valued here at Parkside. In your role, you have the opportunity to create the underlying structure that makes great design possible
- Join an internationally renowned team: check out our latest Design Award
- Variety & challenges: work on challenging projects for top brands across various industries like EdTech, FinTech, Aviation, etc.
- Professional & personal growth: continuously improve your skills with our in-house Parkside Academy and your favorite conferences
- U.S. trips: visit American metropoles like San Francisco, Seattle and Santa Monica
- Relocation: we'll handle the work permit process (RWR card), cover travel expenses and help out as much as we can
- Minimum monthly gross salary: € 3,400 (14 times per year, based on 38,5h/week, no all-in contract). However, we always ensure to offer a competitive salary adjusted to your qualifications and experience.
- Get to know more about #theparksideoflife on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram
Join our team!
Submit your resume, motivational letter and portfolio below. Once you have submitted, we will carefully review your application and get back to you as soon as possible.