Software Architect (f/m/x) with focus on web technologies
- As our next Software Architect (f/m/x) with focus on web technologies, you plan, design and coordinate the development of our clients' digital products and thus play a major role in making the project a success. You have the opportunity to develop concepts independently and try out and work with the latest technologies.
- You analyse the technical requirements of our clients and define the appropriate project setup and architecture
- You take over the technical project management and actively participate throughout the whole development process
- You are a sparring partner and coach for less experienced colleagues
- You cooperate closely with designers, project managers, QA and BizDev colleagues
- You actively identify the latest technology trends and are significantly involved in strategic technology decisions for the entire company
- Check out what our team has worked on before
- Several years of relevant experience in designing software architectures and educational background in related fields
- Good command of frontend and backend development as well as secure handling of web technologies
- Experience in designing API and database schemas as well as automated testing
- Knowledge of system architecture, containerization (Docker) and Kubernetes
- Nice to have: Knowledge in Angular, React, NestJS
- You prefer a direct and open style of communication and deal with clients on an equal footing
- Enthusiasm for user experience and a detail-oriented, quality-focussed work style
- Motivation and passion for learning new things and honing your skills
- You speak both German and English fluently
What you get
- Latest Tech Stack: thanks to the variety of our projects, you have the opportunity to try out & work with the latest technologies
- Variety & Challenge: work on challenging projects for top brands across various industries like EdTech, FinTech, Aviation, etc.
- Better together & with a smile: an international and highly skilled team of colleagues from more than 20 countries here to welcome you from day one
- Professional & personal growth: continuously improve your skills with our in-house Parkside Academy and your favorite conferences
- Ownership & respect: it's highly valued to take ownership and you don't need a certain title or status to be heard
- Employment status: A long-term employment (full-time or part-time, at least 30 hours/week) with flexitime and compensatory time off
- Minimum monthly gross salary: € 4,000 (14 times per year, based on 38,5h/week, no all-in contract). However, we always ensure to offer a competitive salary adjusted to your qualifications and experience.
- Get to know more about #theparksideoflife on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram
Full- or part-time (min. 30h)
Join our team!
Submit your resume and motivational letter below. Once you have submitted, we will carefully review your application and get back to you as soon as possible. Due to the holiday season we kindly ask you for a little bit of patience. We are looking forward to meeting you!