Software Test Manager (f/m)
Full- or part-time (min. 30h)
- In your role as a software test manager, you are responsible for meeting the project’s quality requirements and setting up effective test strategies and plans for feature-rich mobile and web applications.
- You take part in the requirements analysis and derive test strategies
- You create test scenarios and test plans
- You are responsible for test documentation and ensure the traceability of bugs
- You define acceptance criteria for user stories
- You record, classify and prioritize bugs
- You create and execute manual test cases and monitor automated tests
- You generate and analyze test reports
- You work closely together with the client and product owner as well as our design and engineering teams
WHAT WE EXPECT
- Relevant experience in the area of software test management, ideally for mobile and web applications
- Experience with state-of-the-art testing and test management tools
- Nice to have: ISTQB certification; experience in creating automated end-to-end tests
- Detail-oriented and quality-focussed work style
- Good communication skills and assertiveness
- Motivation, passion, and the willingness to learn new things and further hone your skills
- You don’t speak German? No big deal, English is our main language
WHAT YOU GET
- Great atmosphere where developers and testers work hand in hand to raise the quality of our clients’ products
- Challenging projects for top brand clients with a strong focus on design, usability, and quality
- Better together & with a smile: an international and highly skilled team of colleagues from more than 20 different countries here to welcome you from day one
- Continuously improve your skills via the Parkside Academy and your favorite conferences
- Help with relocation: we’ll handle your work permit process (RWR card) and travel expenses as well as any questions you may have
- A long-term employment (full-time or part-time, min. 30 hours/week) with flexible working times and compensatory time-off
- The minimum monthly gross salary is € 3,400 (14 times per year, based on 38,5h/week, no All-In), but we do offer a higher salary depending on your qualifications and experience.
- Gain more insights into Parkside culture here
Join our team!
Submit your resume and a motivational letter here outlining your experience and qualifications. We will carefully review your application and come back to you as soon as possible.