As a solution architect for AI & Data Science, you are at the forefront for creation and conception of new Parkside projects in this area of expertise. You will collaborate with our consulting and business development to create user-centric solutions. From ideation, to first proofs of concept up to full implementation, you will engage as a hands-on leader to help our clients succeed. You will be the main responsible for the technical conception and creation of solutions in this space at Parkside.
- Conception and implementation of proof of concepts in AI, big data and machine learning projects
- Close collaboration with business development for support within pre-sales
- Supporting customers to identify potential business opportunities in this area of expertise
- Leading customer workshops and present technical concepts
- Leading internal workshops to boost your team's growth
- You are a sparring partner and coach for you colleagues
- Check out what our team has worked on before
- Several years of relevant experience in the field of AI / Big Data / Data Science and educational background in related fields
- Your distinctive analytical and logical thinking helps you to find the best solution for our customers
- You demonstrate strong business acumen and ability to understand business problems and design solutions when leading customer workshops
- Ideally you have a track record in leading a team
- You will impress us with industry knowledge in finance, healthtech, logistics, construction or engineering industry
- Nice-to-have: knowledge of emerging technologies in the field of AI, big data and machine learning
- Enthusiasm for topics like AI, big data and machine learning
- Motivation and passion for learning new things and honing your skills
- You are fluent in both German and English
What you get
- Variety & challenges: work on challenging projects for top brands across various industries like EdTech, FinTech, Aviation, etc.
- Tech stack: work with state-of-the-art technologies and laptops
- Big data: you will strongly contribute to build up and leave your personal footprint in this field of expertise
- Professional & personal growth: continuously improve your skills with our in-house Parkside Academy, Communities of Practice and your favorite conferences
- Better together & with a smile: an international and highly skilled team of colleagues from more than 20 countries here to welcome you from day one
- Relocation: we'll handle the work permit process (RWR card), cover travel expenses and support you wherever we can
- Diversity: we’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities no matter your gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, colour, disability, or place of origin
- Work-life balance: full-time, 38.5 hours/week with flexible working hours and 2 days/week home office
- Ownership & respect: taking responsibility is highly valued and being heard does not require title or status
- Minimum monthly gross salary: € 4.000 (14 times per year, based on 38,5h/week, no all-in contract). However, we always ensure to offer a competitive salary adjusted to your qualifications and experience.
- Get to know more about #theparksideoflife on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram
Submit your resume and motivational letter below. Once you have submitted it, we will carefully review your application and get back to you as soon as possible.
We are looking forward to meeting you.