As a UI Designer, you will play a vital role in designing web and mobile applications with a focus on digital products and design systems. Your primary goals will be enhancing user interfaces for web, iOS, and Android platforms and creating seamless user experiences.
- Collaborate with our design team to develop engaging visual and interactive designs for digital applications
- Contribute to the creation of wireframes, prototypes, visual design, style guides, design libraries, and design systems
- Support senior designers in defining and refining the design direction, ensuring alignment with clients' needs and product owner's vision
- Actively participate in the design review process, providing constructive feedback and incorporating input from other team members
- Work alongside a skilled cross-functional team to elevate our clients' products to new heights
- Check out what our team has worked on before
- Minimum of two years of relevant experience in graphic design, interface design or educational background in related fields
- Solid understanding of typography, composition, visual systems, interaction design, visual design, atomic design, and design processes
- Demonstrated experience in designing, implementing, and maintaining design systems to ensure consistency, scalability, and efficiency across digital products and platforms
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks efficiently, balancing speed and attention to detail as needed
- Openness to receiving and incorporating user feedback into your design work
- Proficiency in various design tools, with experience in building design systems and creating responsive designs using Figma and its auto-layout capabilities.
- Nice to have: front-end-development skills as well as fundamental understanding of user research
- You have a meticulous, quality-focussed working style
- Motivation and passion for constantly learning new things and honing your skills
- You have an online portfolio, or PDF that you can share with us. Applications without a portfolio are unlikely to be considered
- You don’t speak German? No big deal, English is our main language
What you get
- The field of user interface design is a crucial part of our design process and highly valued here at Parkside. In your role, you have the opportunity to create meaningful design that impact user’s life
- Variety & challenge: work on challenging projects for top brands across various industries like EdTech, FinTech, Aviation, etc.
- Tech stack: work with state-of-the-art technologies and devices
- Better together & with a smile: an international and highly skilled team consisting of people from more than 20 different countries welcomes you from day one
- We are ever-evolving and so are you. A formalized bi-annual feedback process, individual development plans, pulse checks, sparring partners and extensive learning opportunities within our in-house Parkside Academy, and your favorite conference make sure that we grow together
- While we are happy to meet you in the office once a week, it’s up to you to work remotely any other day
- Diversity: we’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities no matter your gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, colour, disability, or place of origin
- Minimum monthly gross salary: € 3,500 (14 times per year, based on 38,5h/week, no all-in contract). However, we always ensure to offer a competitive salary adjusted to your qualifications and experience.
- Looking for all the hidden fringe benefits? Find them here ;-)
- Get to know more about #theparksideoflife on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram
Submit your resume and motivational letter below. Once you have submitted, we will carefully review your application and get back to you as soon as possible.